Once each year, at your convenience by appointment, a thorough safety inspection of your home’s plumbing system will be performed by a certified technician. Home Safety Inspection includes:
- All toilets are checked/tested for leaks and worn components
- All faucets/shutoff valves are visually checked/tested for proper operation
- All exposed waste/drain/water pipe systems are checked for any sign of leakage and corrosion
- All drain lines are tested for proper drainage
- Washing machine water hoses are thoroughly checked for deterioration
- The water heater burning chamber is cleaned/tank flushed of sediment, and unit is checked for water/gas leaks and signs of corrosion
- Check all other components of your home’s plumbing system
The purpose of the home safety inspection/water heater service is to keep your home‘s plumbing system and equipment in top condition and to prevent unexpected plumbing system failures.
On completion of the safety inspection/ water heater service a detailed written report will be submitted outlining any possible concerns. Technician will review the report with you and answer any questions you might have.